The Interwood Super-Square is a large, high precision square.
The Interwood Super-Square is CNC-machined and fully triangulated, for lasting accuracy. Made from 6 mm anodised aluminium, it is 305 mm long on the right angle edges.
The square comes as a bare tool, however you can easily add two wood cheeks, allowing you to use it as a try square. The square is accurate at 45° on the long edge, for mitre work.
- The square has both 90° and 45° angles.
- Designed for cabinetmaking, carpentry and wood machining setup.
- Made from high grade, 6 mm thick aluminium, to avoid twisting.
- The Interwood Super-Square is made in Australia.
- The 90° sides are extremely accurate. You can set your other measuring tools to this angle.