Wood Measure Solid Brass Rule.
New stock available now – price reduced due to more efficient manufacturing processes. Now under $100.
All accuracy begins with correct measuring.
This 1.6mm thick brass rule combines accuracy, readability and the beauty of solid brass. With one tool you can measure, set equipment, check sharpening angles and set dovetail angles.
- Made from 1.6mm thick solid brass
- Precision photo chemical etching
- 0–350mm measuring scale
- Dovetail angles of 1:6 and 1:8
- Common sharpening angles for planes and chisels
- Included 45° and 90° marks
- Edge scale for setting routers and saws
- Acid-etched and paint filled markings for longevity
- Lacquer finish front and back to prevent tarnishing
- Produced in small batches
- Made on the Gold Coast Australia by Master Cut Technology