The Interwood Solid Brass Multi-Square.
Rule, set, mark and square.
New stock has now arrived – due to improved efficiency in the manufacturing process savings can be passed on to you in reduced prices – now under $100.
The Multi-Square is a 140 x 140mm (imperial 5 ½” x 5 ½”) solid brass square and will become one of the most versatile tools in your workshop.
- Made from solid 1.6mm brass
- Photo-chemically etched markings
- Polished with clear coat lacquer on both sides
- Dowel diameters gauge 9.5 and 12mm (imperial ½” and 3/8″)
- 140mm ruler horizontal and vertical
- Main angle milled to exactly 90°
- Certified accurate to ±0.05mm
- Precision CNC milled
- 0-70mm centre ruler (imperial 0-3″)
- Dovetail marker at 1:7
- Mitre milled to 45°
- 360° protractor
- Made on the Gold Coast, Australia by Master Cut Technology.
This item is available in both metric and for a limited time imperial. Please specify in order notes if you would like IMPERIAL otherwise the metric version will be sent.